A wonderful surprise in honor of Mama’s amazing 9th cancerversary arrived today!
Mama’s childhood best friend, More Diane, sent thoughtful, beautiful cards and little gifts for each of us—Jujubees candy (an inside joke) and peacock socks for Mama and lovely scented hand creams to give me a hand! There was also an awesome brain-shaped stress ball with an adorable note telling us what it was. We were very touched to receive such a special box, clearly packed with lots of love.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Mama’s great new doctor
- 2 years ago: Peaches ripening on our tree
- 3 years ago: Glorious Caprese toast
- 4 years ago: Glorious finds at the farmers market
- 7 years ago: Our Venetian Respite