I’ve never painted on canvas before but have long been intrigued by this medium. Mama gave me canvases and acrylic paints for my recent birthday and I’ve been eager to experiment. This morning I painted my first small piece. Though it is untitled, it feels like a good manifestation of my feelings lately. I did paint another more colorful piece subsequently, but I like this one better.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was experimenting with canvas! Thanks for the awesome birthday gift, Mama! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Planting our homegrown starters
- 2 years ago: Pluot tree’s first crop ever
- 3 years ago: Our monster sage
- 4 years ago: Connected by blood, sort of
- 5 years ago: Laughing with Jenny
- 8 years ago: Why Grey Matters to Me