I saw this heartwarming alert going around on social media, but didn’t actually call the pep talk hotline until my best friend texted it to me this afternoon. This is the sweetest thing and helped brighten our day immensely.
Adorable voices offer a variety of uplifting messages whether you’re mad, frustrated or nervous, need words of encouragement and life advice, want a pep talk from kindergardeners, or to hear kids laughing with delight. They even offer encouraging messages in Spanish.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is pre-recorded pep talks from kids at West Side Elementary School in Healdsburg, California! Just call 707-998-8410 to check it out for yourself! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Breakfast at the park
- 2 years ago: Sweet blooming Hyacinth
- 3 years ago: Help with my Hamentashen
- 4 years ago: Prepping the garden bed
- 5 years ago: Fantastic lunch with friends
- 6 years ago: Getting what’s needed