Mama has been spending some time under quarantine on knitting projects—and today she finished putting the buttons on this gorgeous cowl scarf she made for me. I absolutely love it and can’t wait to wear it!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was my beautiful, new handmade cowl scarf! Thanks, Mama!!! For those interested, the pattern was called Fisherman’s Wife Cowl and we found it online. What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! Kindness is Everything.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: That winning feeling
- 2 years ago: Postcards from afar
- 3 years ago: Samples for a penny
- 4 years ago: Not to brag…
- 8 years ago: Music to Motivate