Carving out “me-time” as a caregiver often feels like an impossible task. There’s always more to be done. But today I ignored the laundry and immersed myself in a little project I’d put off for months.
I finished creating my custom digital collage to adorn the inside front page of my organizer. Yes, I use a paper calendar. I updated a few of the photos from previous versions and I love the finished page!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Reclaiming our kitchen/dining
- 2 years ago: Stylish memory game
- 3 years ago: Summer dancing is back!
- 4 years ago: Tastes of San Francisco
- 5 years ago: Classing up my daily jab