Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was discovering these adorable sunflowers in our garden! Though I planted the mammoth variety, I never thinned the baby plants and I think that’s why they’re small. But they’re still pretty! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 247 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,074 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Our new (crocheted) baby Boston
- 2 years ago: Late summer evening walk
- 3 years ago: Celebrating makers
- 4 years ago: Mama’s bestie visits and they’re adorable
- 5 years ago: New binge-worthy show
1 reply ›