This morning we awoke to light rain. This is great news for wildfire season.
I’m not a big fan of wet weather, but it was a lovely chance for the garden to get a deep watering. The result was beautiful raindrops on petals.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was no need to water! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 261 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,088 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Late summer evening harvest
- 2 years ago: A furry friend and days of drawing
- 3 years ago: Water bus passes and new friends
- 4 years ago: Box on the way
- 5 years ago: Sisterly reunion
- 8 years ago: Taking care of business… Venice-style
1 reply ›