Our tupperware shelf had gotten out of hand once again. It drove me nuts every time I needed one. I finally reorganized it today and now each piece sits with its lid attached, making it easy to grab and use.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was an organized shelf with a lid for every bottom! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 294 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,121 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Tracking our ballots
- 2 years ago: Limes from Lili
- 3 years ago: Sweet, concerned face
- 4 years ago: Motivated pantry reorganization
- 5 years ago: Grateful for every moment together
1 reply ›