While picking up the last of our Thanksgiving groceries today, I wanted to treat Mama to her favorite inari sushi but I couldn’t find it. I asked a kind stranger who’d just selected one where she’d found it and when we figured out it was the last, she gave it to me for Mama! I was so touched!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was the kindness of a stranger sharing the last package of inari sushi! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Pick-me-up pie
- 2 years ago: Angel Trumpet blooms!
- 3 years ago: Mountain of mail
- 4 years ago: ROSE•ilience from Margo
- 5 years ago: Breathing better
- 7 years ago: Settling In
- 9 years ago: Venice’s Costume Museum