We are old school in that we enjoy making actual physical notes in notebooks. I confess, I do also use the Notes app; but I really enjoy organizing my thoughts on paper and the satisfaction of checking off items on a list.
While in journalism school, I fell in love with Reporter’s Notebooks and introduced them to Mama. They’re great because they fit well in one hand so you can write with the other hand. They also really lend themselves to list-making, which we love.
In need of more note paper, Mama and I found an inexpensive case of these beauties online and they arrived today. We were very pleasantly surprised at the sturdiness the front and back. Now we can make all the notes we want!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Peppermint fudge brownies
- 2 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Lisa Bonos
- 3 years ago: Fragrant winter blooms
- 4 years ago: Strange call solves door disappearance
- 5 years ago: Cuddly companion