A new year means a new calendar planner. In the past, I created custom stickers for my organizer but I found they made the book too bulky. So this year, I carved my own rubber stamp!
This teeny tiny stamp reminds me to give myself my daily B12 injection—and has saved me from rewriting “B12” 365 times! I love carving my own stamps, but this little guy was the smallest and therefore most challenging yet. Today I stamped it using turquoise ink on every day of 2022.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: New calendars for the new year
- 2 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Sasha Appelbaum
- 3 years ago: Saving us from a wet hassle
- 4 years ago: Mama’s contagious, hysterical laughter
- 5 years ago: Sweet delight of a baby
- 6 years ago: Volunteer Paperwhites Outside my Window