In 2020, we were feeling the isolation and asked if anyone had room for us on their holiday card mailing list. Mama and I were blown away by all the cards that covered our mantle!
Though we’ve already taken down our holiday decorations, this beautiful collection of cards we received this year still brings us joy each day. We were especially touched to be included since we never managed to send out our own card.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was a lovely collection of cards! Many thanks to all those who included us!!! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 5 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,197 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Medication on hand
- 2 years ago: First “Self-Care Sunday” of 2020
- 3 years ago: New year, new brows
- 4 years ago: Overflowing with #OneGoodThing options
- 5 years ago: Life-saving medication
- 6 years ago: Not just phoning it in
2 replies ›