Try as I might, I cannot seem to grow tomatoes from seeds. So last week I found these large tomato plants for a great deal at Costco.
After preparing the soil thoroughly, I finally planted these babies today. I put the cages and drip watering back and added fertilizer, slug repellant, and straw. Fingers crossed for a great crop this year! We’re growing our favorite Sun Golds, Early Girls, and Champions. The last one we haven’t grown before, but we’re hoping this will be a good mix.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Paisley’s new hideout
- 2 years ago: Watching paint dry
- 3 years ago: Personalized produce help
- 4 years ago: Fierce new cut
- 5 years ago: A gut gone wrong
- 6 years ago: Angel or seamstress?