On a trip to a local nursery today, I happened to meet this wonderfully kind and helpful staff member, and we immediately bonded over taking care of our mothers.
Mimi helped me find exactly the petunias and marigolds that I was looking for and suggested a couple of other flowers that Mama and I would love. We can’t wait to see these gorgeous Mexican Sunflowers bloom!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is a heartwarming, joyful errand! Thank you, Mimi and King’s Nursery in Santa Rosa! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Following the peony’s progress
- 2 years ago: Resupply of essential candy
- 3 years ago: Upside to the hospital
- 4 years ago: Breaking the stigma
- 5 years ago: Weird things
- 6 years ago: Some professional pampering
- 11 years ago: DIY Easy & Inexpensive Cupcake Stand