Vacation is going well. I’m resting and loving this gorgeous desert mountain view.
Besides puzzling and night swimming, I’ve been reading this wonderful novel Happy Place by Emily Henry. I thoroughly enjoyed her other novels and was thrilled to find a new one at Target. It feels appropriate to read Happy Place in this calm, serene getaway that will now be my mental happy place.
Today’s #OneGoodThing is reading Happy Place in my new happy place! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 143 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,700 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, year five, year six, and year seven of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Heartwarming, joyful errand
- 2 years ago: Following the peony’s progress
- 3 years ago: Resupply of essential candy
- 4 years ago: Upside to the hospital
- 5 years ago: Breaking the stigma
- 6 years ago: Weird things
- 7 years ago: Some professional pampering
- 12 years ago: DIY Easy & Inexpensive Cupcake Stand
3 replies ›