When the Shelter-in-Place order began in March, Mama was craving a certain cinnamon candy. In an effort to avoid stores, we went online but only found bulk bags. We ordered the embarrassingly large bag of Hot Tamales anyway, laughing that it would be a lifetime’s supply. Turns out it wasn’t even a quarantine’s supply!
With both of us stress-eating these tasty chewy candies, it’s no wonder we nearly ran out and needed to order a second bag. I’m eating them even now as I write this!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Upside to the hospital
- 2 years ago: Breaking the stigma
- 3 years ago: Weird things
- 4 years ago: Some professional pampering
- 9 years ago: DIY Easy & Inexpensive Cupcake Stand