Today I planted our cucumber, Italian basil, and marigolds in our big garden box. Zucchini and Thai basil will eventually join the party, but this was a good start. I even covered the soil with straw to help with water retention.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is planting most of the garden box! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 149 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,341 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Saturday afternoon pedicures
- 2 years ago: Post-dental emergency cuddle
- 3 years ago: Colorful garden view
- 4 years ago: Our itinerant visitor
- 5 years ago: 5th poke is the charm
- 6 years ago: Beautiful bride