Tonight I had the opportunity to catch up on life with my lifelong bestie Alyssa. So much has happened recently and it had been ages since we’d had time for a long, in-depth talk. Though we were both exhausted, we each found the spoons to dig deep emotionally. It was so healing to connect and share a good laugh.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is an overdue heart-to-heart! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 225 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,417 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Fitting right in
- 2 years ago: Good news from the dentist
- 3 years ago: A stylish cleanup
- 4 years ago: Firecracker flowers from seeds
- 5 years ago: Relaxing out back
- 6 years ago: Local woman wins gold
- 10 years ago: Premature Isolation of a Young Caregiver
Always spoons and time for for you!
LikeLiked by 1 person