My friend Paula came to visit today and trade homegrown harvests. We had a nice visit in the garden and enjoyed iced tea and blood orange cake while we caught up on life.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is a garden swap visitor! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 232 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,424 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Letting the day go
- 2 years ago: Faster, easier, safer cleaning
- 3 years ago: Tacos because… Tuesday
- 4 years ago: Very much on time
- 5 years ago: Creative zucchini suggestions
- 6 years ago: Trevor: Even better live