As another day started to wind down, I wondered what on earth was good today. A depressive episode has taken hold of me and I can’t seem to shake it. So I dragged myself into the garden at dusk and was pleasantly surprised to discover these gorgeous zinnias blooming happily. I’m so glad I planted those seeds.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is zinnias at dusk! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 291 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,483 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Benny’s velcro love
- 2 years ago: Organizing the fridge
- 3 years ago: Gary Gulman: The Great Depresh
- 4 years ago: Blue skies and blooming garden
- 5 years ago: Just in time
- 6 years ago: Friendly northern neighbors