Despite the stress, pain, and anguish of both being a caregiver and dealing with my own chronic illnesses, I have managed to find something good in the day for the last two thousand five hundred days. It feels almost unbelievable. But here we are.
It started as a New Year’s resolution in 2016. But it has changed the way that Mama and I view each day. Now we actively seek out the good. And sometimes we make the good in the day. It still isn’t easy. But we’re grateful to be able to share it all with you.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Our beautiful Bibi
- 2 years ago: Drive-through flu shots
- 3 years ago: Cones at home
- 4 years ago: Willing ourselves to walk
- 5 years ago: Reviving tradition
- 6 years ago: A touching card and awesome washi tape
- 10 years ago: Swimming on Lido