While our vibrant garden dies off and looks sad in winter, Mama and I love to watch Amaryllis bulbs grow inside. It’s a tradition dating back to my childhood. We just adore the bright, happy flowers amidst the dark and gloomy days.
This year we picked up both red and white bulbs, and the white one opened majestically this morning!
On this day…
- 1 year ago today: Warmth against my back
- 2 years ago today: Sweary eggs 2.0
- 3 years ago today: #OneGoodThing idea spreads
- 4 year ago today: Everyday sweetness from the Lil’ Nosy Parker
- 6 years ago today: The perfect way to see Venice
- 8 years ago today: It’s mmmmm…Monday “The Perfect Salad”