After decades of having long hair, it feels fantastic to rock a pixie cut. I originally chopped it all off a few years ago; gradually going shorter over time. Today I got to see our wonderful stylist Matthew. I was so exhausted I closed my eyes and zoned out, waking up to this gorgeous new cut for the new year!
Afterward, I brought home peppermint cupcakes to share with Mama from a dessert bar we love on the same block as our salon—they were so good!!!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was cupcakes and my new cut! Many thanks to Matthew at Ritual Salon in Santa Rosa! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! Kindness is Everything.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Surviving the first Monday of 2019
- 2 years ago: New favorite song
- 3 years ago: A very Paisley month
- 4 years ago: Fire and 5 Layers No Longer Needed
- 8 years ago: Rescue Dog Has Healing Powers