Though many people seem to have resumed their normal, pre-pandemic lives, that doesn’t feel safe for us yet. Mama and I are still avoiding any indoor activities that aren’t medically necessary and we haven’t been socializing in person. Eight months into isolation and we’re doing ok, though it can feel lonely at times.
So it was absolutely THRILLING when our friend Nicole dropped off a few grocery items that we couldn’t get delivered. We loved getting to see another person (masked and distanced, of course) and chat for a few minutes about crafting projects and organizing.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Boston Terrier face in clay
- 2 years ago: Fresh groceries delivered
- 3 years ago: Free air masks
- 4 years ago: A day of reflection
- 8 years ago: A Star is Born… Lil’ Nosy Parker in Venice