Stress was eating at me today so I took a break and focused on art.
I used black and white patterned washi tape and colorful stickers to create this fun page in my calendar/organizer.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was a washi tape collage break! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 285 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,112 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Seeing a friend’s face, sort of
- 2 years ago: Boston Terrier face in clay
- 3 years ago: Fresh groceries delivered
- 4 years ago: Free air masks
- 5 years ago: A day of reflection
- 9 years ago: A Star is Born… Lil’ Nosy Parker in Venice
2 replies ›