Normally I love to make brisket and homemade latkes, but there is nothing normal about this year and frankly, I haven’t been up to it. So when our friend Margo told us about a new local Jewish deli offering a holiday meal for curbside pick-up, Mama and I jumped at the chance.
This brisket was absolute melt-in-the-mouth goodness and the pomegranate molasses roasted carrots were incredible! We also enjoyed the latkes, and the sufganiyot (jelly donuts) were light and heavenly! What a treat!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was a Chanukah feast without the work! Many thanks to Grossman’s in Santa Rosa and to our friend Margo for the recommendation. Happy 6th night, everyone! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Rosa del Duca
- 2 years ago: Chicken waffle sandwiches & beignets
- 3 years ago: Kick ass Chanukah place cards
- 4 years ago: A mesmerizing snapshot
- 6 years ago: Easy Peppermint Bark Fudge