This has been another challenging year for Mama and me, but we could only be where we are right now thanks to a wonderful non-profit that provides interest-free loans in our community.
When we were stuck without accessible transportation this summer, Hebrew Free Loan stepped in and helped us bridge the gap between what we’d been able to raise and what we needed for our used SUV.
Mama and I are honored to be featured in Hebrew Free Loan’s end-of-year fundraising campaign. We hope you might consider them in your season of giving. We thank them every day for how they changed our life.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is not facing difficulties alone thanks to Hebrew Free Loan and all of the incredibly generous people who donated to help us! Thank you all!!! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 349 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,541 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: My infusion companion
- 2 years ago: Chanukah feast without the work
- 3 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Rosa del Duca
- 4 years ago: Chicken waffle sandwiches & beignets
- 5 years ago: Kick ass Chanukah place cards
- 6 years ago: A mesmerizing snapshot
- 8 years ago: Easy Peppermint Bark Fudge