Our mantel is filling with joyful, colorful cards and we couldn’t be happier about it. Mama and I open the cards together every day and reminisce about the friends who sent them.
I felt funny asking if anyone had room for us on their holiday mailing lists, but I’m glad I did because it has truly brightened our spirits. Today’s bounty of cards even included two ornaments—a beautiful hand-crocheted snowflake and a hilarious toilet paper tree!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was a lovingly crowded mantel! Many thanks to everyone for the heartwarming mail!!! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Charisse Petruno
- 2 years ago: Slippers with arch support?
- 3 years ago: Sparkly festive bandana for Paisley
- 4 years ago: Beauty of Shabbat candles
- 6 years ago: VIDEO: “It Can Hold Sippy Cups!”
- 9 years ago: Apple Cupcake Tree Shows Teachers the ♥