Fatigue had me resisting a neighborhood walk with our dogs today. But my awesome blue stretchy shoelaces at least make it easy to slip on and off my sneakers without lacing and unlacing.
Mama and I discovered these colorful, helpful laces on Shark Tank and have been loving them!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was stretchy shoelaces! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 357 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,184 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Lovingly crowded mantel
- 2 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Charisse Petruno
- 3 years ago: Slippers with arch support?
- 4 years ago: Sparkly festive bandana for Paisley
- 5 years ago: Beauty of Shabbat candles
- 7 years ago: VIDEO: “It Can Hold Sippy Cups!”
- 10 years ago: Apple Cupcake Tree Shows Teachers the ♥
2 replies ›