When I began writing about #OneGoodThing daily, I did not think it would still be going six years later.
The idea for the project was born out of therapy—to disprove the negative self-talk in my head telling me that everything was crap and I was a failure. I still struggle with my viciously self-critical inner voice, but writing this blog has helped me face each day searching for the good.
This persistently positive thinking gives me strength in facing the challenges of solo caregiving and my own chronic health issues. And after the doozy of a year that was 2020, it doesn’t feel right to stop writing #OneGoodThing daily. So I will continue and strive not to be repetitive. May we all search for the good in life together!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was welcoming a new year! May 2021 be a year of joy, love, laughter, abundance, good health, and good fortune for all of us! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Committing to Year 5 of #OneGoodThing
- 2 years ago: Here we go again
- 3 years ago: For you, me, and Mama
- 4 years ago: Why I must continue
- 5 years ago: Starting the journey to find #OneGoodThing every day!
- 7 years ago: Top Posts of 2013
- 8 years ago: Top Posts of 2012