I drove us to Bodega Bay and we found a nearly deserted parking area. Mama, Paisley, and I sat in the warm car watching the sunlight glint off the Pacific Ocean. We enjoyed the sensory relief of crashing waves and salty, fresh air.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was a brief change of scenery! (For anyone concerned, we are pictured without masks because we were entirely alone. Our adventure was brief and we had zero contact with others.) What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: First infusion of the new year
- 2 years ago: Postponed Chanukah
- 3 years ago: Trio of delicious cookies
- 4 years ago: Baked Honeycrisp apples
- 5 years ago: Today’s #OneGoodThing is a hand to hold