Today was Dress in Blue Day to raise awareness and end colorectal cancer.
Mama and I wore blue for my childhood friend Jenessa, who writes about her life as a cancer thriver on her brave and touching blog: Semicolon, Not Full Stop.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was Dress in Blue Day 2021! Please get your bum checked! It’s important! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 64 of 365. And Now Totaling 1,891 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Warm cookie and a chai
- 2 years ago: Plum blossoms and Abutilon
- 3 years ago: Warm lemon loaf
- 4 years ago: Beautifying the back door
- 5 years ago: Do you own an ax?
3 replies ›