My passport expired early on in the pandemic, which wasn’t really an issue since I wasn’t traveling. But as a Jew, it makes me nervous to be without a valid passport, just in case. So it was a relief when my crisp new book arrived! I’m still not going anywhere, but I am thankful to know I could.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Dress in Blue Day
- 2 years ago: Warm cookie and a chai
- 3 years ago: Plum blossoms and Abutilon
- 4 years ago: Warm lemon loaf
- 5 years ago: Beautifying the back door
- 6 years ago: Do you own an ax?