After a very long afternoon at the dentist, Mama and I emerged into 90-something-degree heat. We were worn out and feeling cranky. Then we spotted this gorgeous feather on the pavement near our car and our mood shifted as we examined the beautiful pattern.
We speculated what bird left such a large feather and Mama immediately guessed turkey. Then we got in the car and actually saw the turkey that dropped the feather across the parking lot!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was finding a pretty feather! For anyone curious, we left the feather where we saw it. What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A 9th cancerversary surprise
- 2 years ago: Mama’s great new doctor
- 3 years ago: Peaches ripening on our tree
- 4 years ago: Glorious Caprese toast
- 5 years ago: Glorious finds at the farmers market
- 8 years ago: Our Venetian Respite