A friend let us know they’d seen our cousin Miriam Margolyes in a new series we might enjoy. Today Mama and I binged all three episodes of Miriam & Alan: Lost in Scotland, which was magnificent!
We loved seeing Miriam and Alan Cumming tour the beautiful scenery and personal memories of their native Scotland. The friendship and vulnerability shared by the two stars make this quite special. We adored their banter and charm.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is watching Miriam & Alan: Lost in Scotland! The show is available on PBS here in the States. We were able to watch the entire series here on YouTube. What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Birds of a feather
- 2 years ago: A 9th cancerversary surprise
- 3 years ago: Mama’s great new doctor
- 4 years ago: Peaches ripening on our tree
- 5 years ago: Glorious Caprese toast
- 6 years ago: Glorious finds at the farmers market
- 9 years ago: Our Venetian Respite