We’re in the middle of another heatwave, leaving us with little appetite for dinner. I ended up making peach shakes for our evening meal.
They’re mostly peaches from our tree that we’d frozen, plus peach sorbet and lactose-free milk. Though I was aiming for peach smoothies, it turned out more like a peaches-and-cream milkshake.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Angel’s Trumpet is back
- 2 years ago: Our first sunflower from seeds
- 3 years ago: Less pain, more vertical
- 4 years ago: Coloring as meditation
- 5 years ago: New carrier makes life easier