This evening I participated in a wonderful virtual art therapy session with other caregivers from around the country.
I didn’t finish my collage, but I had a great time meeting the others and taking some time to focus on art. I even got to see another caregiver friend of mine!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was Art For The Carer Night! Many thanks to the @TheTravelingArtTherapist for hosting such a fun online event! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 267 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,094 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Evening constitutional in our backyard
- 2 years ago: Masks from sleep to scary
- 3 years ago: Dolce far niente
- 4 years ago: Working on Mama’s gift
- 5 years ago: Facing a needle phobia to give myself daily injections
1 reply ›