After yesterday’s treatment, I needed a pick-me-up so I ventured into our garden with Benny just before dark. We walked around looking at everything growing and breathing in the fresh, cool air. I cut these beautiful Zinnias and brought them inside to brighten our home!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was picking Zinnias with Benny! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 266 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,093 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Sweet afternoon treat
- 2 years ago: Painting favorite songs
- 3 years ago: Roof terrace bar with friends
- 4 years ago: Our first watermelon harvest
- 5 years ago: At age 33 I learned why I’d been sick all my life
1 reply ›