A surprisingly late season heatwave gave me an opportunity to garden in my bikini this afternoon, hosing myself down every so often. Thankfully our backyard is private!
These beautiful Dahlias in front of our wild woman dancing figure was my favorite snapshot. I especially love how her shadow looks like she is laughing!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was a moment of joy from the garden! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 289 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,116 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Making our votes count
- 2 years ago: My 21st infusion
- 3 years ago: Return of postal service
- 4 years ago: Slowly resuming life
- 5 years ago: Sweet potato chicken soup
What a disappointment! What a tease!