A dear friend’s husband has been gravely ill (non-Covid) recently, but today took a turn for the better!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was Refuah Shleima—prayers for a speedy and complete healing! Please keep our loved ones in your thoughts! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 296 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,123 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Nibbling bland food together
- 2 years ago: The very last pluots
- 3 years ago: A lovely way to vote
- 4 years ago: Breathe
- 5 years ago: Drawing through grief
- 9 years ago: A Return to Venice
1 reply ›