A week ago a terrible storm picked up our carport and put it over the fence into our backyard. Though I’ve been working on storm cleanup all week, the carport itself was more than I could manage on my own and I struggled to find anyone who could help.
Our wonderful respite caregiver Bibi saw my distress and brought her sons over today to help! The four of us worked together to take apart the poles and tarps without causing any further damage to our backyard living spaces. What a relief!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: A momentous walk
- 2 years ago: Sparkly nails and washi tape fun
- 3 years ago: Halloween visitors
- 4 years ago: Being able to help
- 5 years ago: Happy Halloween from my little bee