Thankfully we were able to snag a cancellation for tomorrow, which feels like a miracle since most vets around here are booked for at least 2 weeks and even emergency clinics are at capacity.
The vet’s office was extremely patient and kind, reassuring us that Paisley’s worsening symptoms are normal and not life threatening. Fingers crossed for tomorrow!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Stress baking
- 2 years ago: Arch full of flowers
- 3 years ago: Roasted sweet trio
- 4 years ago: Extra hour well spent
- 5 years ago: African Violets for Abby