Another kidney infection has been wreaking havoc on my body the last couple of weeks. Despite antibiotics, I was not getting better and so was forced to go to Emergency today.
I was very thankful for dear friends who gave me rides to and from what was otherwise a long, terrible experience. So what a joy to return home to these sweet faces and feet!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was my welcome home party! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 340 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,167 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Feeling close to family in the kitchen
- 2 years ago: Raise Up Extraordinary Women: Robin Elliott
- 3 years ago: Adjusting my crown
- 4 years ago: Help from up high
- 5 years ago: Sock bun curls
1 reply ›