After being severely ill the last couple of days, I was finally able to be vertical again today. Mama and I resumed our neighborhood walk; it felt good to move our legs. We even got to meet a neighbor whose garden we’ve long admired. After chatting a bit, she gave us a lamb’s ear plant (that’s what’s in the bag)!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama was meeting another lovely neighbor! Thanks for the plant, Marlene! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Delicious, family-style delivery
- 2 years ago: A new kind of felt flower
- 3 years ago: Mastering the fitted sheet fold
- 4 years ago: A drive up memory lane
- 5 years ago: A gift of blue eggs
- 6 years ago: Making sushi with a friend