I noticed a flash of blonde hair pass our window this afternoon and I scurried to find this gem of a friend leaving a goody basket on our doorstep!
The extraordinary Dena Clover-Vargas brought us Girl Scout cookies, local coffee, sunflower seeds to plant, and gardening gloves. Such a thoughtful, sweet surprise! But the best part was getting a quick visit on the doorstep!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Who Gives A Crap? Filling a need…
- 2 years ago: A handwritten note
- 3 years ago: Yogurtland and pedicures
- 4 years ago: Mama’s new remote
- 5 years ago: Keeping my healthcare
- 6 years ago: A very good dinner