Tomorrow is election day in California so I dropped off our ballots at our nearest polling place today. We couldn’t do the drive-through as we had previously because I messed up my ballot and needed to exchange it for a new one.
A part of me was dreading the ordeal of a replacement ballot, but having to go inside turned out even better when I made a new friend! One of the polling workers and I instantly bonded in one of those moments where you just know you’re supposed to be friends.
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is voting plus a new friend! And Benny even got his own “I Voted” sticker! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Braving a crowd for crafts
- 2 years ago: Hydrangea in bloom
- 3 years ago: Evening stroll in our garden
- 4 years ago: Homegrown celery plant
- 5 years ago: Paradise in a jar
- 6 years ago: Peppermint shower