In celebration of Mama’s survival over the last 11 years, we made our return to live local theater this afternoon!
With our KN95 masks firmly in place and vaccine cards checked at the door, we enjoyed a performance of Real Women Have Curves at the 6th Street Playhouse in Santa Rosa. The five-woman show was excellently done. And though we felt nervous to be attending an event with Covid cases on the rise again, we’re glad we got to experience live theater once more.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Tiny green tomatoes
- 2 years ago: Clearing another surface
- 3 years ago: And the party planning begins…
- 4 years ago: Drive-through voting
- 5 years ago: New resting view
- 6 years ago: Top 5 in Venice, Italy