As of today, I’ve written Morning Pages a la The Artist’s Way every morning for the last 90 days. I’ve fallen way behind in the weekly reading and even neglected the Artist Dates. But I’ve kept up the morning pages and it has been my sanity.
Every night Mama and I talk about what #OneGoodThing we found during the day and we devotedly share it with you. Every night for the last 2,350 nights. But that doesn’t mean that I don’t often struggle to find these silver linings. Caregiver life is not easy. Living with my own chronic illnesses is not easy. And I struggle with my mental health. Having a safe, private place to put those anxieties and those depressed feelings has kept me alive.
On this day…
- 1 year ago: The purpling has begun
- 2 years ago: Supporting Racial Justice
- 3 years ago: Paisley’s spa day
- 4 years ago: The best onion rings
- 5 years ago: Last day in the city
- 6 years ago: So fresh and so clean