Our neighbor brought us a pot of homemade posole with cabbage and lemon to add to it. We were not familiar with the Mexican soup before but were so honored to be offered the dish. Mama could not stop raving about the tender meat. She loved it!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is the gift of food! Thank you for this lovely meal, Tatiana! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 160 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,352 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Mesmerizing Van Gogh
- 2 years ago: A beautiful distraction for Mama
- 3 years ago: Hot summer night sky
- 4 years ago: Insistent companion
- 5 years ago: Fik-Shun dancing on repeat
- 6 years ago: The first plums from our tree!