I found gladiolus bulbs at the Dollar Store this past spring, but I wasn’t sure they’d really grow. These purple and white stunners are our first blooms and there are already three other flower stalks ready to open as well!
Today’s #OneGoodThing with Mama is our first-ever gladiolus! What was your #OneGoodThing today? Please share in the comments! And remember, kindness is everything!
Day 209 of 365. And Now Totaling 2,401 Days In A Row. Here’s the first 366 and the following 365, as well as year three, year four, and year five, and year six of #OneGoodThing Daily!
On this day…
- 1 year ago: Volunteer Zinnias
- 2 years ago: A taco salad kind of Tuesday
- 3 years ago: Sweet green pluots
- 4 years ago: Sweet pictures from Mama
- 5 years ago: The need to rest
- 6 years ago: Since Tuesday
- 9 years ago: Aww, we miss you too…
I do like them there “gladdies”!
I saw them in a neighbor’s yard some years ago and have always wanted to try growing them. I was thrilled to find a bag of bulbs at the Dollar Store! I love them!!!